1. Adapter SATA III USB 3.0 Cable External Hard Drive USB to Serial ATA 22pin Converter Hard Disk 6 Gbps for 2.5" HDD/SSD.
2. This USB 3.0 to SATA Converter Cable connects any standard 2.5 inches SATA Hard Drive or Solid State Drive (SSD) to a computer through USB 3.0 ports. It's ideal for you to backup files or upgrades your notebook hard drive.
3. SATA 3 specification Support speed up to 6Gbps;
4. Easy and quick access to external storage;
5. LED activity indicator;
6. Fully compatible with USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1;
7. Plug and play,hot-swapping;
8. Support Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X.
9. Noted: Only available for notebook hard drive and SSD, not available for 3.5-inch deskbook HDD
Comply with serial ATA2.0 standards.
Compatible with USB port (1.0,1.1 &2.0) & SATA Hard disk (1.5 GB/S & 3 GB/s).
Added USB2.0 independent power supply interface, support 2.5 "high-capacity memory driver.
Compatible with Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)/Vista (32-bit/64-bit)/XP (32-bit/64-bit)/server 2003 & 2008 (32-bit/64-bit) system A
1 x 22 Pin USB 3.0 Sata Cable for 2.5" SSD